Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sydney

I spent four groovtastic nights in Sydney. It was the best weekend I have ever had!!!!! I spent couple of days with the gorgeous Chubby Bunny (Stella). My Lady flew up to see me for three days I was soooo thrilled!!!! Couldn't believe that she was here. I picked Stella up from the airport then went to Harbor Side to have lunch at a place called Hurricane. We at pork and beef ribs with really good garlic bread sooo good!! After our fabulous lunch we took a ferry to Circular Quay and saw the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House!!! While we were in the area we took a stroll around the Rocks with all the markets that were going on.

By the time we got back to the hostel it was time for dinner!!! We took a stroll to this little Italian grocery store but also had a restaurant in there as well. It most defiantly was a cool idea for a restaurant. The place was called Fratteli Fresh. After all that it was time for shut eye couldn't keep my eyes open at the dinner table hahaha.

The next morning the beautiful Stella and I went for a walk to grab some pancakes at the rocks!! mmmm After the breakfast we walked to the tram and went to the FISH MARKET!!! I've never seen Stella so excited before lol She was like a little kid in a candy store. We pigged out big time on the sea food, got over stuffed we could barely walk haha.

It was time to take a walk to the book store and poke our noses around before watching a move, Clash of the Titans. When the movie was finished it was time to grab a quick indian food and off to bed.

On the last day of the wonderful weekend we decide to walk to Bourke Street Bakery!!! Stella had the chicken pie with a mocha and I had the beef pie with the latte. By the time we walked back to the hostel it was that time where we both didn't want to come.

I hate saying good bye to such a wonderful amazing lady. But we both knew it was coming. So I took Stella to the airport to watch her board the plane, until next time........

The best weekend ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't that I was in Sydney that made it the best, it was because I was with the most beautiful, jaw dropping, breath taking lady that my eyes have ever seen before, Chubby Bunny xoxoxo (aka Stella)


No comments:

Post a Comment