Tuesday, April 6, 2010

5th Day-April 2nd

REST DAY!!!!! yes it was my rest day you read correctly haha needed a little break so I took the day of and did my laundry and checked a little bit of Orbost. I liked Orbost actually. Especially this cafe. Its called Snowy River Cafe. I ordered the chicken burger (The Lot) with a side salad. It was really really good. If anyone goes or passes Orbost you must stop and go to this cafe. I was pretty impressed. Thats about exciting my day got haha . Oh I hung my underwear and socks over my tent lines to dry haha. I thought it was a good idea. Well everyone I better be going see ya tomorrow!!!! Have a spandacular day!!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you are actually doing this. You are so amazing! Hope your rest day was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete