Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 17-18th 2010




Heading to Port Macquarie today to have a day off. I took the scenic route by coming of the main highway and going on to towards Laurienton. This road goes right up on the coast a bit and less traffic than the Pacific Highway. The road was a bit hilly coming into Port Macquarie but couldn't complain because the view was pretty good.

Finally got a camp site, by the time I was taking stuff out of my trailer it started pouring like crazy!! I'm not talking cats and dogs I'm saying like elephants and moose's. Everything was getting wet, I quickly got everything set up and out of the rain much as possible, by the time it was all done I was soaked!!! So I just sat in my tent trying to air dry my self off and try to dry the in side of my tent to past the time till it stopped raining. haha

While I was in Port Macquarie I strolled around the town and spent my day off at the Mc'cafe because of the free wifi and I also had dinner twice at this cool little restaurant called The Pasta Place . That was the best thing out of Port Macquarie haha If your driving past or staying near Port Macquarie I really recommend there pasta. Didn't have the pizza but it sure looked good too. Thanks for dinner!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. OH Jesse, you are such a trooper! I went out for a roll and thought about you! I hope you stay dry. Is your cell working yet? I would love to give you a call this week.

    ReplyDelete