Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20th 2010

Electrical Rider!!!
Look same trailer!!

Today is going to be a good day!!! Regardless of the drama from yesterday, today will be grand!! I'm heading to Coffs Harbour, its going to be a 120 km ride today so better get going!! In the short span on the road leaving Kempsey I was wondering what was flying off my tyre. At first its nothing just mud until i looked closer at the nastiness of worms of some sort. hahah I was pulling them off my leg while trying to bike on the shoulder, at the same time freaking out of what these are AHHHH!!! I stopped and got off my bike and these thing were crawling all over my bike, sooo grouse!! Don't know why they liked my bike so much but they did. haha

Back on the road to Coffs Harbour until I came up to a resting area where what do you know another cyclist!!! This guy named Guim was traveling around the world on a electrical bicycle!!! How cool is, he's going to be the first person to do it that I know of. He had a pretty sweet set up all runs on solar energy which is pretty groovtastic. We chatted for a bit until we went our own ways onto our own adventures. He has a web site which is www.electricbicycleworldtour.com check it out everyone!!!

On my way to Coffs Harbour what did I see up in the sky...... no not Superman or Iron man, a big dark cloud coming to say heyyyyy!!!! Yes you guessed it got caught in the rain again!!!! It wasn't as bad as the other day but it still sucked!!! It rained on and off until Coffs Harbour.

Well everyone have a groovy day and i'll write again when I see another Mc'cafe!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

ps. I tried the electrical bike, and ya it was sooo sweeeeet!!! totally getting one!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jesse I love your blog! You are such a hero, I would be home already!!! Eww worms! That would have truly freaked me out! eww eww eww!!!!

    I miss you so much! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we haven't met (yet!) but love your blog and your photos are awesome! You are an inspiration! Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete