Sunday, April 11, 2010

6,7,8 Day!! April 3-5th 2010

Woke up early and headed to Cann River!!! Well there is not much in Cann River just a gas station and a bakery haha Right from the start it wasn't a good road to ride haha the shoulder was the white line and to make it worse it was the rumble strip haha There were a couple long hills around 5kms long. It was around a 75km ride. Got to Cann river and went to bed to get ready for Merimbula which was a long ride. Started early for Merimbula it was still dark when I started on the road. It was the most difficult ride so far!! Nothing but long steep hills. Had to grind my teeth on this ride to Merimbula. I made it at a decent time around 5:30 ish by cycling 140kms. Stayed at Katrina's parents place which was so wonderful of them to let me stay in their amazing house. Thank you soo much for letting me stay the night!!! Next day I was heading to Narooma but didn't know the road was going to be soo difficult. Took me around 7hrs to do 65kms didn't make it to Narooma i was 28kms short it was getting dark so I decided to stay in Bermagui. Which I liked actually glad I stayed there cool little town. Well that was my 3 days of cycling, almost in Sydney!!! See ya later Blog readers!!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

No comments:

Post a Comment