Friday, April 23, 2010

April 21st-23rd

Stayed another night in Coffs Harbour just in case I got rained on during my ride. So I just relaxed and had a coffee and a blueberry muffin.

Started cycling to Grafton on the 22nd, it was a 80 km ride but went by pretty fast!!! The road was flat most part and just cruised through. Weather was good today nice and sunny, which is what I love!! haha. Got into Grafton and set up camp and went to bed.

Next day on the 23rd it was time to meet up with my buddy Tony!!! The guy I met on the road while cycling to Bulahdelah. It was a 100km ride to Broadwater so i to move fast.

When I me tup with Tony he showed me the beach which is close by to his place, then we biked to Evans Head so I could grab some grocerys and headed back to Broadwater. It was along day Got to sit down around 6:30, did around 150kms today, I'm ready for bed!!

Thanks sooo much Tony for crashing at your place!!!!! Hope to see you around on a bike sometime!!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

1 comment:

  1. DUDE....your crazy 150km..... HOLY SMOKES!! Keep cycling, keep smiling, get lots of rest and enjoy the journey.

    Love ya BRO

    ReplyDelete