Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 19th 2010

Today I was on my way to Macksville from Port Macquarie but didn't make it there. haha I had a weather issue on my hand, everything was going well until the dark cloud came in. I was only 15 or so kms in my ride until it started pouring down!!! I had no where to go, no shelter anywhere, just had to keep on cycling. While pouring rain and trucks, cars flying by me lets add something else in to the mix, how about a flat tyre on my trailer. After repairing the tyre in the rain I jumped on my bike and started peddling again until I cycled around 100 meters what else could go wrong, my back tyre on my bike went flat!!! WHAT!!!!! How is this possible!!!! What are the odds seriously. hahaha I looked at the tyre to see why it popped and I found a huge hunk of glass embedded right into the tyre. One thing everyone HATE PEOPLE WHO THROUGH GLASS BOTTLES OUT OF THE CAR!!!!!!!

Despite all the drama I didn't make it to Macksville, for obvious reasons haha I camped out in Kempsey. Well my fellow blog readers i'll see you tomorrow for another day of cycling!!!! Stay warm and dry everyone!!!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

No comments:

Post a Comment