Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 25th 2010

Today was to Tweed Heads/Coolangatta, what can I say about the ride..... Roads were sweet, nice big shoulders to ride on and flat haha. I got into Tweeds Heads around 1:30 haha. It was a 60ish km ride but felt short. Maybe becasue I didn't take a lunch break. I arrived and set up my tent and had lunch, by that time it was 3:30-4:00 ish.

When I arrived at the bbq area there was this group of people that took most of the table space haha. I sat next to them and started talking to them all through my lunch. They were a wonderful group of people. So funny and friendly!!! Loved chatting with them all.

After dinner it was time to chill out for a bit in the tent and watch a movie and get the food digested and get ready for dinner. When it was time for dinner same wonderful people still there eating away haha. Had dinner with them and chatted some more until thr rain came and told us to go to bed haha. It was a good day!!

Well i'm going to watch a movie talk to you blog readers tomarrow!!! Have a good night!!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

No comments:

Post a Comment