Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hold Everything!!!!

Hold everything!!!

Arrived in Canada a week before the wedding of June 29th. It was lovely to see the family and friends back home. The first couple days my friend Elisha with HD was throwing a single auction to raise money for finding a cure for HD. I showed up to the auction and surprised her. She was pretty shocked!!!

While in Calgary I spent time with my brother Jeremy by playing Frisbee gulf and a little bit of midnight biking. I also spent some time catching up with my brother Luke by hanging at his house making a wedding gift out of concrete for my sister and brother in law. Also spend time with my oldest brother Chris and sister in law Sandy and the little ones Briony and Adelaide by going camping on the weekend.

On the 29th of June was the wedding!!! It was a wonderful groovy wedding!!! It was held at the Ranche in fish creek. A lovely day for a wedding it rained for ten minutes then the sun came out for the rest of the day and a groovtastic clear sky at night. Over all the entire wedding was brilliantly done and the food was really good as well.

It was good to see my mom and dad while I was in town, spent time with them at home lazing about and going out for dinner and trips to Ikea hahaha Had lots of good times while in Calgary catching up with close school friends while biking with them or doing yoga. On my way back to Australia stopped in Melbourne to see Stella and go out for her birthday dinner, Happy Birthday Stella!!!!!! Well it’s time to go and I’ll see you guys shortly and should be crossing the border of Queensland and heading into the Northern territories in about two or three days!!! Have a wonderful day blogs readers!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

*Keep creating memories of laughter, smiles and good times*

1 comment:

  1. Can you change that buddy...I don't have HD...I just have the Gene for HD...I won't have HD until i'm older or I will never have HD because we are going to find a cure!!

    Love you..Lish

    ReplyDelete