Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First day March 29th /2010

Left Melbourne and headed to Moe!!! It was a rough start because it started raining before i got out of Melbourne haha. Took cover in clayton and realized that i forgot my rain coat!! So I called up Stella's brother Sadikin to grab my rain coat. Thanks so much buddy for grabbing that for me I owe you big!!! After the rain lightened up went back on the road and met a groovy dude, his name was Robert who lives in chadstone. He was biking to Pakenham. Robert and I started biking until the rain came again!! So we took cover until it lightened up again. Back again on the road until Robert had to go his way to Pakenham. Biking on the princes HWY before I hit Warragul a awesome dude called Michael and chatted with him because he road around Australia as well. After talking to Michael I started biking again to Moe. I finally got there it was a really long ride and hard because I had a full trailor. At the end of my first day it turned to be a sunny day. Have an awsome day Blog Readers!!!

-Jesse Fokkens

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jesse! Sounds like you are making friends already! I hope the sun stays out for you! It's already been a week today that you left! Keep eating! haha

    ReplyDelete